Back to the Studio
From 12th October I will be back teaching in the studio.
Of course the prerequisites and conditions will be very different compared to the beginning of the year:
- The well-known hygiene rules Distance – Hand washing – Breathing mask apply
- The studio can only be entered without shoes (must be removed outside) and in training clothes (the changing room remains closed)
- You must please wash/desinfect your hands must after entering
- Please bring your own towel to place on the mat and the equipment you use
- Between the classes the whole studio is ventilated and the mats and devices are disinfected
- As a teacher I will be wearing my mask while teaching – you can take off the mask during training
- the maximum number of participants is limited to three
But of course I will continue teaching online.
I look forward to your registrations, questions and suggestions.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon in the studio.